• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

The coveted seed pack is on the move again!
It looks like it went from Trenton, NJ to Jersey City, NJ and has left there for the next??? destination!

B936C1F9-368B-462A-AF16-67062ED381FE.png

Daily update on the travels of the "coveted" seed pack.

Big move overnight, it's now back in Ybor City, FL., right where it was on January 22.

May start taking bets on where it goes next(if I get the OK from Uncle Vinny)!

14824149-1889-4E99-BDA6-E0DF32265CCD.png

Who knows, I might just get them by February 1.

skullbiker said:
Daily update on the travels of the "coveted" seed pack.

Big move overnight, it's now back in Ybor City, FL., right where it was on January 22.

May start taking bets on where it goes next(if I get the OK from Uncle Vinny)!

attachicon.gif
14824149-1889-4E99-BDA6-E0DF32265CCD.png

Who knows, I might just get them by February 1.
Nah .... most likely they'll head back to Trenton.  

Woohooo, my seeds finally arrived this afternoon.............they left Ybor City and then 3 other cities in Florida. 
Maybe I don't know if things have changed in the postal system but after all this moving around city to city, there never was a postmark applied to cancel the stamps. 

5D1E12AB-69F9-40C9-8BE6-8D5EE5AD58F3.jpeg

Anyway they're here and they will will be trapped in their "cells" Monday morning.

DontPanic said:

With all that extra travel, you'll probably want to put them in the microwave for a minute or two to make sure there's not any Covid on 'em.

Hey, good idea. I'm gonna go do that right now.

And luckily I found a couple of old car batteries that the last property owner left behind. I'm gonna use the acid to soak my seeds.

skullbiker said:

Hey, good idea. I'm gonna go do that right now. [emoji106]

And luckily I found a couple of old car batteries that the last property owner left behind. I'm gonna use the acid to soak my seeds.[emoji122][emoji106]
That should remove the seed coat nicely [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

skullbiker said:
Woohooo, my seeds finally arrived this afternoon.............they left Ybor City and then 3 other cities in Florida. 
Maybe I don't know if things have changed in the postal system but after all this moving around city to city, there never was a postmark applied to cancel the stamps. 

5D1E12AB-69F9-40C9-8BE6-8D5EE5AD58F3.jpeg

Anyway they're here and they will will be trapped in their "cells" Monday morning.

Hopefully they ran it thru the rollers and totally crushed the seeds for you

Joshuap2000 said:
Looks like i am out,Sent dm to send envelope, and looks like the other part has the conversation with no reply.

Maybe try sending Guru another message or ask Skullbiker if he could share some seeds as your both living in Florida?

Back