• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

PG ... no seeds yet.  I assume you received my SASBE?

dragonsfire said:
P-G tell me when you receive my SAE, curious how long it takes :)

Harry_Dangler said:
PG ... no seeds yet.  I assume you received my SASBE?

Sensei: same here please!

Got mine today thank you Guru! Can't wait to try this pepper
27a753329483d472f83356483dd0a4c4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Things will be getting worse especially for border crossing. The Food company I buy from has had double price increases, I asked them about it and one of the comments was;
"Furthermore, we now see export/import restrictions, increases in shipping costs, and exchange rate fluctuations that all affect the end price. "

skullbiker said:
Since I had tracking on my return envelope from PepperGuru I decided to take a look and see if it was on the way to me yet. 
IT IS ON THE WAY! But, I wonder if/when I will receive it. 
Yep, the USPS is doing what the USPS does best......using my envelope to play their version of PONG!

B9A73782-C90F-4B39-B176-8FEE86BFB874.jpeg

I can't beat you fair so I had a friend at post office help me out. Why else you think I asked for your address?

dragonsfire said:
Things will be getting worse especially for border crossing. The Food company I buy from has had double price increases, I asked them about it and one of the comments was;
"Furthermore, we now see export/import restrictions, increases in shipping costs, and exchange rate fluctuations that all affect the end price. "
I'm sure it will be that bad or worse here also now that President Dementia is in charge.

skullbiker said:
I'm sure it will be that bad or worse here also now that President Dementia is in charge.
Dude, I thought you would be posting
pods already. Damn Postal Service!

As long as you brought it up, dementia is a
big improvement over authoritarianism.

PaulG said:
Dude, I thought you would be posting
pods already. Damn Postal Service!

As long as you brought it up, dementia is a
big improvement over authoritarianism.
I think I'm with you on this one, Paul. As a life long independent, I'm just hoping that the new dynamic is willing to fund our public institutions instead of trying to destroy them in hope's that friends make a profit off of their privatization.

That being said, I'm glad that things are slow for you guys way down south. Keeps ya from getting the jump on me, as I've not gotten mine yet either. Thinking I might just drive down to pick 'em up over the weekend and start germinating under the hood on the ride back.

PepperFish said:
I think I'm with you on this one, Paul. As a life long independent, I'm just hoping that the new dynamic is willing to fund our public institutions instead of trying to destroy them in hope's that friends make a profit off of their privatization.

That being said, I'm glad that things are slow for you guys way down south. Keeps ya from getting the jump on me, as I've not gotten mine yet either. Thinking I might just drive down to pick 'em up over the weekend and start germinating under the hood on the ride back.

You still have time. We're waiting till February to start. Pepper guru and skill biker waiting till August to keep it fair

Mr.joe said:
You still have time. We're waiting till February to start. Pepper guru and skill biker waiting till August to keep it fair
:rofl:

Back