• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

Seeds dropped, now the waiting game begins! Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• 3813817E-DCE5-4B2B-8221-5A28B1649CE4.jpeg
    3813817E-DCE5-4B2B-8221-5A28B1649CE4.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 73
Still plenty of Napalm in stock, now come-on you lazy postman bring me those fucking seeds!!

So I'm not sure who sent over the three blind mice mercenaries last night, but jokes on you, I hadn't seeded for the growdown yet. They got my super hots good though. Took some of the last of a few varieties I've been saving plus a few gems I picked up from the seed train this year.

You really got me fired up now. I just bought a 200 gal fabric pot and 5 packs of mouse traps. I'm coming for you. Be afraid, very afaid....

Joshuap2000 said:
I will join you all soon, i just need fine time to go the store to get bubble envelopes. I am so swamped with work, it may take me a week or so to get there, But i hope to join you all soon.

Hope I will be too... 

Guess what folks: Bloody mail just came in; XL Antep Aci cross seeds are in and already presoaking in Napalm. A bit of a late start compared to last year but future plutonium add-ons should compensate :hell:

Thanks again Sensei!

Bou said:
Guess what folks: Bloody mail just came in; XL Antep Aci cross seeds are in and already presoaking in Napalm. A bit of a late start compared to last year but future plutonium add-ons should compensate :hell:
 Thanks again Sensei!
Well, it's about time. I don't want to tell you what to do, but, I think if you take a plier and squeeze the seeds across the edges your Napalm would soak in much faster...............Just sayin..........

Back