• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Jolokias and Habaneros in the Philippines

some other plants

P1000104-1.jpg

P1000105-1.jpg

some bhut jorhat pix

P1000096.jpg

had to take it off the plant or them worms a comin'
your bhut jorhat looks similar to mine. does the plant also looks like this ? The pod got the spikes are well. i thought that it was the bhut indian carbon which has spikes as well.

wp000092r.jpg

jorhat is a town in assam, so yes it should look the same as the indian carbon is the very same thing people call as the assam bhut. =D

pepper harvest

P1000292.jpg

i don't post my siling labuyo harvests but i do get around one handful a day.

a closer look at that stinger:

P1000301.jpg

P1000293.jpg

awesome looking, eh? =D

that thing's seeds gets to kept and grown out by me.

finally spotted some ripe yellow murupi peppers

P1000302.jpg

compared to the red murupi peppers that i got, from brito these look crossed. at least they're crosses in the first place.

Franz awesome pics dude. Your yellow 7s look like they may be crossed. They usually are dark green as apposed to the light green. The mustard colour is really cool. A mustard 7 pod nice :cool: Save seeds please!

franz awesome pics dude. Your yellow 7s look like they may be crossed. They usually are dark green as apposed to the light green. The mustard colour is really cool. A mustard 7 pod nice :cool: Save seeds please

after a quick googling they look exactly like mustard habs. lol.

=D

nice looking peppers you got there Franz... only that its a pity that you have to pluck them before they turned to their final colour:(

nice looking peppers you got there Franz... only that its a pity that you have to pluck them before they turned to their final colour:(

either that or i bathe my plants in insecticide, which is something i do not wanna do.

Back