• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Jolokias and Habaneros in the Philippines

thanks for the identification abm! =D

looky here. lol.

aaa96de0.jpg

a scorp! haha.

ripening? hope so. pretty peach colors. brown blotches making me worry.

8631dc5b.jpg

I wish I could come for a visit.

visits are welcome =D

That's fungicide. My peppers grow next to tomato plants that are susceptible to blight, so they get sprayed a little too.

hmmm. the douglah, scorp and murupi looks familiar... i found them hanging around in our kitchen along with a bonda :hell: :hell: :hell:

img3849c.jpg

thanks for the pods Franz :D

an odd tomato, twins!!! found this where i am being trained. peninsula manila (the hotel).

4637ca5d.jpg

6287ff4d.jpg

talk about being attached to the hip. lol.

today's harvest.

82e86efe.jpg

ugly looking tomatoes, but they're mine. heirlooms are more prone to catfacing and cracking.

yellow bhut jolokia, i think.

64ca4647.jpg

Looking great Franz. I'm impressed. You got a lot of nice stuff growing. Any idea yet what the heat is like on those sunrise scorps?

Any idea yet what the heat is like on those sunrise scorps?

not yet. lol. will let you know. but since these are the first few pods, they won't be at peak level until like the 3rd or 4th pod.

a douglah that's probably crossed. got a couple douglah plants with pods that look like this:

one ripening on one of the plants:

7cf1c461.jpg

here's a pod that fell off:

2b138190.jpg

1b6a2ed1.jpg

2b138190.jpg

that mystery bhut looking pod ripening:

c72c7590.jpg

69bbf1d0.jpg

f44a8937.jpg

could be an infinity too. since someone was nice enough here to share me some seeds of those.

bhuts from a certain disgruntled former member of thp:

b79a144f.jpg

81387726.jpg

9ebe9949.jpg

bhuts from the town of jorhat and gwahati in india. respectively named after their towns.

pretty much done with school now. done with apprenticeship. i'm currently taking a break from it all as i've been having health issues. but i'll get back on the horse as soon as i feel better. =D

just waiting to graduate.

thanks LC!

Back