• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

'Guess the hot musky lure and win a box of pods' CONTEST!

muskymojo said:
I edited the op to allow edits since it has already happened a couple times. We will go by time stamps, including edits. Guess on!
Don't jinx me you bastage! ;)

I could have called it number 0. :lol:

muskymojo said:
Wayright has chosen #12. Good choice! I have caught more muskies on that lure than any other while trolling. That said, I have used that lure an awful lot.

As for the numbering, there are 8 lures in the left row. Hope that helps.

yea Cmon ,,if they are hitting slow,,,you will need to count on old faithful! 

seeing the Musky caught on the lure I picked will be the best prize 

again,,great contest man! 

:cheers:

muskymojo said:
ThIs one is called a Jake. The last muskie I caught on this particular lake was on this lure trolling. A 43 incher...

Nice.

Yeah, I used to head out to the mangroves and cast a mizuri (?sp) that looked similar and reel it in quickly ... it bobs and weaves within about the top six inches of water or so, right? ...

grantmichaels said:
Nice.

Yeah, I used to head out to the mangroves and cast a mizuri (?sp) that looked similar and reel it in quickly ... it bobs and weaves within about the top six inches of water or so, right? ...
This one will actually dive to about 10 ft while casting, and up to about 17 or so trolling with a good bit of line out. Great lure!

muskymojo said:
This one will actually dive to about 10 ft while casting, and up to about 17 or so trolling with a good bit of line out. Great lure!

Yeah ... out on the island by mom's, you're only casting like 20-30' to pull it back across from the mangrove estuary to the dock ...

It would only dive up to like a foot, I'd guess over that distance ...

It usually takes about a half dozen casts to catch the first snook during the better times of year, early in the morning, or at dusk evening ...

Fishing takes 15 minutes out there =)

We have musky here. I havent really fish since I left the gulf coast and it was salt water.

One of yall tell me how to fresh water fish in a river.

Heckle said:
We have musky here. I havent really fish since I left the gulf coast and it was salt water.

One of yall tell me how to fresh water fish in a river.
For brook trout and such, I would start out with a spinning rig, 4lb mono, and little tiny Mepps spinners, but that's just me...

Back