• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Guitar God on TV?

Hey Guitar God, when will we expect to see you on te tube. I have recently seen some ads for the "Who wants to be a superhero show" I know you psted this elsewhere, but I can't find it off hand. Looking forward to seeing you in action.

I wanna see him shred guitar like he's shreddin' peppers.

thehotpepper.com said:
I wanna see him shred guitar like he's shreddin' peppers.
Won't see that in the show, Mullet-Man(my character) does not play guitar. :shocked:

Well, you can see me in some of the promo's, like the screen shot below(see me in the background!)
supermullet.jpg

The show airs on July 27th on Sci-Fi channel at 9pm/8pm central and air every Thursday for a total of 6 episodes. I hear that I will be in the audtion portion of the first episode. Then possably at the last episode at the very end where I will be flying with the character named "Feedback", but these are still up in the air(no pun intended).

I tried playing that screenshot :shocked:

thehotpepper.com said:
I tried playing that screenshot :shocked:

I'm very sad to say as a techy....that I also clicked the play button..sigh. "Here's your sign". But I only clicked it once!!!!!
Come on, tell the truth. How many people clicked more than once? And how many continue to click it every few hours, like maybe it doesn't work right now.....but maybe it will work later?!?!?!

Gotta go.....time to re-click the play button!!:lol:

Seriously though... Is there a way to get that site's goodies to function on a PC... am I missing some codec or addin?? Am I even asking the right person??

T

friday night i will be on tv...there is a local station wxii tv 12 that will be doing a grilling show and ill be on it....my blackened grilled chicken will be featured.

Tina Brooks said:
Seriously though... Is there a way to get that site's goodies to function on a PC... am I missing some codec or addin?? Am I even asking the right person??

T

Besides the having a pc thing, I don't know why it isn't playing. Sorry, ;)

Back