• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

HA HA HA new "Hotness scale"

Doesn't appear new: Copyright © 1984-2008

thehotpepper.com said:
Doesn't appear new: Copyright © 1984-2008

I wasn't referring to the copyright date genius.
I was referring to the fact that this numb nut invented his own "NEW" rating system and just tossed aside the accepted SHU system :rolleyes:

I have MY own rating system, it goes like this.

1. Mah, tastes like capsicum
2. Mmm i can detect heat
3. This shit is hot
4. I love endorphins
5. Someone call an ambulance

Fire Angel said:
I wasn't referring to the copyright date genius. :rolleyes:

one of the best retorts I have read in months... :lol:

I'm going to order all of my seeds from that guy next year, he really knows what he is talking about! And the site! He should have an award for the design!

Curious. According to my calculations, one ounce of tepins will make 1.814 metric tonnes of salsa hot. That weighs as much as a large family car. That, my friends, is a lot of salsa.

I want pie.

The Dremann's scale always makes me laugh, especially when I'm munching away on tepins.
This notice always makes me laugh too:
" If this scale is copied whole or in part, without our copyright notice, then the owner of the web page agrees to daily liquidated damages of $500 for each day the page is on their website without our notice."

I think he likes it Angel... :lol:

not bitchy at all, more sarcastic to me...

kinda like the song one of our band members wrote...

"Beat me with a big stick mama, I've been a bad, bad boy"

come on guys we should all embrace this not scale i mean it's all based on one mans taste, with no chemicals used so you could call it organic!
I mean his sense of taste must be more reliable than any chemical test.
Alas my taste is not that reliable because when others are starting to sweat i can detect only a slight touch of heat!

imaguitargod said:
From the site:
"so removing seeds will generally make a pepper hotter."

Huh?

I see his logic. Well, for making powder anyway. Seeds aren't hot themselves, and only taste hot because they are attached to the hot part and it rubs off.

So by removing the seeds before grinding, you're removing filler, therefore the resulting powder would contain more capsaicin by weight.

He's still crazier than a shithouse rat though.

Back