• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ha! Look what I found at the local nursery!

IMG_1690.jpg

This ones got the brain strain look goin on........
IMG_1689.jpg

Who knows about this one. Don't know why these small plants are being allowed to produce pods at this point
IMG_1691.jpg

This is the label both of them had.

I saw them on a stand and she said it was with a bunch of random seeds(by random I mean they said whatever was on the label in above pic) a friend brought back from vacation and she decided to grow them. I asked if they were for sale, she said 2 bucks. They were going to get shipped to someone but something came up and what not. So they are a little beat up from sitting in a box for a day. But with some TLC I should be able to nurse these things back to health.

IMG_1690.jpg

This ones got the brain strain look goin on........
IMG_1689.jpg

Who knows about this one. Don't know why these small plants are being allowed to produce pods at this point
IMG_1691.jpg

This is the label both of them had.

I saw them on a stand and she said it was with a bunch of random seeds(by random I mean they said whatever was on the label in above pic) a friend brought back from vacation and she decided to grow them. I asked if they were for sale, she said 2 bucks. They were going to get shipped to someone but something came up and what not. So they are a little beat up from sitting in a box for a day. But with some TLC I should be able to nurse these things back to health.

nice find!

i found a few pods that looked brain-strain/moruga-ish at the supermarket yesterday... i have burns on my fingers and they won't go away. this is all a good sign.

You are one lucky dude to find a 7 Pot/Pod at a local nursery!

Jonahs 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

nice find!

i found a few pods that looked brain-strain/moruga-ish at the supermarket yesterday... i have burns on my fingers and they won't go away. this is all a good sign.

I am jealous that your supermarket has any sort of pepper that actually burns your finger.

Now that you found your 7 pod, is it ok if I jack your other thread lol...:)

If your referring to the Donation of a plant one.....you betcha friend. LOL Roadhouse has some he's setting free and I jumped on that quicker than.........well quick. So your all set.

Congrats on the score! Never seen anything other that jals, habs, serrano, and thai hots around here before. Nice to see someone carry something with some spunk. :lol:

Good luck with the new additions!
jacob

Wow SY, what a find. I'm looking at trashing 2 or 3 of my store bought plants and starting over with a new soil mix. They aren't doing worth a @#$%$. I'd love to take RH up on a few plants to have something besides store boughts, but it's fire season and I can't be around enough. Next year after i retire. Any recommendations on a decent commercial potting mix to get started over with in the empty pots I will have?

Wow SY, what a find. I'm looking at trashing 2 or 3 of my store bought plants and starting over with a new soil mix. They aren't doing worth a @#$%$. I'd love to take RH up on a few plants to have something besides store boughts, but it's fire season and I can't be around enough. Next year after i retire. Any recommendations on a decent commercial potting mix to get started over with in the empty pots I will have?

Congrats on the upcoming retirement. As my experience is limited I can only attest to two soils Sta-green and Fafard. Sta green from Lowes is awful and is more mulch than anything. Fafard is nice stuff. Sterilized and fluffy. It is, however, on the spendy side. For my I pay about 18 bucks for the large bag.....which covers maybe 3 or 4 cubic feet. My plants like that stuff. Goodluck with everything LC.

what what what?
You can find something worth a penny in your local nursery?
All I can find are some dwarf ornamentals with very serious pest problems...

Congrats on your finding.
May they bring you lots of fire soon :mouthonfire:

Bleash

SoYooper, am I off the hook to try and ship some across the continent to you? I had a couple plants set aside, trying to figure out shipping, but I also realized that I can't verify if it is a 7 pod or trinidad scorpion as some seeds got mixed together when I was planting them. (the kid was helping and bumped the 2 tubs when the seeds were soaking and splashed both varieties together.)
SL

pot luck huh SalsaLady...that's fun...

great find BTW SY

pot luck huh SalsaLady...that's fun...
Yes AJ, I was really freaked out but I figured when the pods grow, I SHOULD be able to tell the difference between an scorpion and a 7 Pod. :) Those were seeds from you, btw~ It's not just pot luck, it's 7Pot luck! :cool:

Back