• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Habaneros can be hot, too!

Jesus H. ...
Are they that hot?

Never even seen one, not the sort of thing you find in a regular market I'm guessing.
Not in Montreal anyways.

Well, it depends if...

-this is real or fake AND if

-this guy has ever had sth similiar before, most people out there would go crazy from eating a Habenero!

True, if the hottest thing the kid ever had before this was tabasco, then I can understand his reaction.

As for him overacting, I have a hard time calling that one... He seems genuinely to be in a dire amount of pain, and he really looks mortified about it.

He might of been expecting intense heat, but not actual physical pain, and granted, he might be a softie by nature.

I've seen this one before, but have no good idea on how real it is. I think it is though, ya can see him turn red, and at the end is some guy handing him fluids.

I'd tend to agree with Bubonic's assesment though.

I tell ya one thing I recently found I hate...getting a hab seed stuck in your teeth/gums. That's hurty and a general PITA!

I don't much like the seeds anyways for eating, think I'll just shake em out and leave the rest intact from now on. ;)

~Q

Haha..I've seen that one before. All I can think the whole time watching is how painfully close those juicy habanero coated fingers are to his eyes.... :mouthonfire: Now THAT would be PAINFUL!

Kinda reminds me of a couple days ago when I got a couple friends intrigued about the habaneros I had so they had a competition, lol. They ate little slivers at a time and were dying!

Receptor down regulation needs some time and some receptor agonists every now and then. He went down the track too fast I suppose. ...leaving out some steps in between...

I had a similar reaction after eating a white hab bullet..............300,000 SHU except I didnt spit it out nor was I so stupid as to put my fingers in my mouth and then in my eyes.......

i dunno if this was real or not, it all depends on what your used to.. if i were to eat an orange hab striaght up (not like i havent done it before) i would have a very different reaction than my girlfriend who can barely handle a cayenne, also im fairly confident in saying that my girlfriends mom has a way higher tollerance than i do for heat, and would probably say something like "yeah, that was nice" after eating a hab

Back