• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Habby Horse

Defcon strikes again. The Creator just sent us a jar of his new product Habby Horse. I fell in love with the flavor of this stuff made with 2 of my favorite ingreadients habanero's and horseradish combined they make for a fantastic tasting product you get the mouth watering effect of horserasdish and that great habanero flavor combine for one great tasting sauce. Tonight we are going to try it on some boiled shrimp. I was just so excited over the taste of this product. I couldn't wait to tell the folks that haven't had the chance yet to try it.

Mick
Kato's

Yep...That is one fine product coming out from under the superfund site.

I just forgot to buy some at the FF show!

DevilDuck said:

How could you froget to buys some? You were at his booth promarally AND we all went drinking...twice. lol

This stuff is great! I originally thought it would be more of a sauce, but the second I saw it I knew I would be buying a lot more roast beef from now on, and here is why:
432729652_90e5015850.jpg

Hmm...

Hey Defcon,

How do you keep this stuff shelf stable? I wass under the impression that horseradish had to be refidgerated no matter what.

DevilDuck said:

Even I got some from the show and I wasnt even there :oops:

chuk hell said:
Hey Defcon,

How do you keep this stuff shelf stable? I was under the impression that horseradish had to be refidgerated no matter what.

Good question. It doesn't have to be refrigerated until opened. It took us over a year to figure out how to do it without ANY chemical preservatives. As far as I know, it's the only non-refrigerated, all-natural horseradish out there.

Oh, how did we do it? Hmmmmm, Ancient Chinese Secret! LOL!

We had the Habby Horse on some steamed shrimp and it was every bit as good as I hoped. The combination of the habanero's and horseradish works great. A fine tasting product for sure.

Mick
Kato's

Now you are talkin... A Louisiana Bloody Mary for all.... Let's just dump two bottles in the crawfish!!!! ha ha Have to order.. In fact, there are quite a few guys/gals I need to order from on here.. A new world awaits.

Primo

how heavy is the horse end? personally i'm not a fan of horseradish, but i love defcon 1 and 2. i know ez earl's blazin hot stuff has some horseradish in it..i love that stuff too, but i can't really taste the horseradish.

xgrafcorex said:
how heavy is the horse end? personally i'm not a fan of horseradish, but i love defcon 1 and 2. i know ez earl's blazin hot stuff has some horseradish in it..i love that stuff too, but i can't really taste the horseradish.
Heavy on the horseradich.

dreamtheatervt said:
This stuff is great! I originally thought it would be more of a sauce, but the second I saw it I knew I would be buying a lot more roast beef from now on, and here is why:
432729652_90e5015850.jpg

Hmm...

dude, are you sure you put enough on? good to see you like some sandwich with your habby horse!

xgrafcorex said:

It's pretty heavy on the horseradish, but as with any horseradish, the burn will tone down a bit every time you open the jar. Horseradish oil is extremely volatile and dissipates quickly. I do think you'll like the extra kick the Habanero gives though. Many people have shot me e-mails saying it's great on prime rib, a line of it down the middle, and directly under the broiler to cook it into the meat. Sounds great, just haven't tried it yet.

Back