• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hammerfall Grow Log 2012

Hi Guys,
moved in my house un july 2011, so in 2012 That will be my first Big garden of pepper and 1st try at Superhots!

Here's some pics of my actual setup (cleanup to do) and some pic of my germination seeds.
Listing to come but you can read what is in the Germ Chamber :) )
about 4 of each seeds per "jiffy"

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6103.jpg

IMG_6105.jpg

taste like 7 pots heat is tehre!

i had one pod that ripen faster than all other... when i cut it there was some rotting occuring in the pod (near the seeds... well... tehre was no seeds at all) maybe a 1st pod problem...

anyway tehre was a salvageable part and the pod was very good very perfumy and Very Tasty and no pods looks teh same! that's why i love them!!!! they pack enough heat for me !!!! cant wait to eat one big in a perfect shape! should be an experience!

sorry for the dissaperence... i have a orchard to run also and my day job and Kids ... so try to give time everywhere but sometime we have to cut elsewhere... will post more if i can! (i will also try to post some of my apples pictures!)

Nice looking pod pics!
Here in Michigan most of the orchards lost almost all of their crops due to an early warm spell followed by a late hard frost. It'll be a rough year for them. Sounds like you are in better shape, and I'm glad to hear it.

Yeah well michigan and around the lakes they have been hit very hard!

on our side the apples are there but might be a bit smaller due to the wave of 32Celcius 3 weeks in a row without rain...
lost some pears to the same frost wave.... my pears were in flowers when the cold night poped up with heavy frost...

never seen that much fucked up weather in the last years...

there is nothing pointing out that the planet is heating up and nature is completly normal... YEAH RIGHT!

but with super heat that means super nice pods!

wow! great looking pods - congratulations. love the color of the peach bhuts and the shape of the 7 pot chaguana. nicely done! good luck with the rest of the season.

Back