• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday mrs. blues!

Today is my dear sweet wife's birthday. For her birthday she wants me to take her to Emerils joint at the Venetian, Delmonico. One of our all time favorite joints for special occasions. I'll force myself to take her I 'spose.

Happy birthday honey! There'd be no TB without mrs. blues!

texas blues said:
Today is my dear sweet wife's birthday. For her birthday she wants me to take her to Emerils joint at the Venetian, Delmonico. One of our all time favorite joints for special occasions. I'll force myself to take her I 'spose.

Happy birthday honey! There'd be no TB without mrs. blues!
My Heartiest congratulations and best wishes on getting wiser by an year.
And TB, Why should you force yourselves to take her out to dine?
It is your duty and love that must take her out to dine and treat her.

NJA

I think he means cuz it's an Emeril joint. But hey. Enjoy it. Get the biggest steak they have, medium rare.

:bday: :cheers: Happy BD Mrs Blues...hope TB treats you right...

and I suppose I could say I hope you have a good time tonight also TB...:clap: :clap:

the clapping is a well done for remembering TB...

feliz.jpg

Thank you Honey for the beautiful roses and card... and to everyones birthday wishes!

:now if I can only remember where I hid the little blue pills! :mouthonfire: :lol: :

Not sure, if they're what I think they are, NJA and paulky seem to have a supply.

TB...how 'bout if I say you are a "lucky" man tonight...you get it now?

Back