• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday mrs. blues!

you guys kill me...and you are a match made in heaven...

That we are AJ, that we are! :) he's a great guy and a FAB hubby! but you can never take yourself too seriously, cuz no one else does... so we have fun with it!

thehotpepper.com said:
Not sure, if they're what I think they are, NJA and paulky seem to have a supply.

How mean of you to rub salt in my wounds?:tear:
Please someone get me a gun.....I want to say good bye to this cruel world.

Happy belated birthday Mrs. Blues, sorry I missed it. How did things go last night? What did you eat at Emeril's? I think I want to go there when I come to Vegas in May.

JayT said:
Happy belated birthday Mrs. Blues, sorry I missed it. How did things go last night? What did you eat at Emeril's? I think I want to go there when I come to Vegas in May.

Sorry for the confusion. We're going tonight! She always get the petit filet, me, the ribeye. So tender you can cut it with your finger!!

texas blues said:
Sorry for the confusion. We're going tonight! She always get the petit filet, me, the ribeye. So tender you can cut it with your finger!!
We demand pics of said finger method. You must do it now! Come on... one funny pic just for us. And at least one person giving you weird looks lol.

thehotpepper.com said:
We demand pics of said finger method. You must do it now! Come on... one funny pic just for us. And at least one person giving you weird looks lol.

The Texas Blues Dim Mak Death Finger can only be demonstrated in real time using either a bovine meat carcass or smelly patchouli Lord board wearing hippy's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! mrs. blues, while on her way out the door to spend my money going shopping for her just mentioned that I have to drive tonight.......which means....NO BOOZE FOR ME!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! 'Lawd have mercy! Jesus take me now!! Please!!

texas blues said:

If the meat looks a little blue - just roll with it... :lol:

Back