• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday Pam

Happy Birthday Ms. Pam.

Hope you get all you want.

Happy Birthday Pam , may you have many, many more!!! - you have brought much humour and wit to this place, I like having you around!

Considering there are 25 posts and no word from Pam, I am going to assume she has started celebrating and is now incarcerated for her outlandish behavior.

Anyhow, if you ever stop back in after being in the joint, have a happy slappy b-day!

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Hwy Pam Happy B-day lol what are you now??20??lol

*horrified gasp*

You uncouth Canadian!! How dare you mention age on any woman's birthday!!

Not that I mind being 20. Twenty is a nice age, some of my favorite years have been while I was^^^am 20.

dreamtheatervt said:
You crazy Aussies...its still the 15th here! :)

Exactly!

Happy birthday Pam!

Thank you!

Omri said:
Let's not forget women

I think you meant men.

chiliman said:
Considering there are 25 posts and no word from Pam, I am going to assume she has started celebrating and is now incarcerated for her outlandish behavior.

Was not! I was sleeping in a bit. It's my birthday, ya know. I'd still be sleeping except for a very determined cat with very cold feet.

Anyhow, if you ever stop back in after being in the joint, have a happy slappy b-day!

Thank you!

bentalphanerd said:
Happy Birthday for the 16th Pam

:party::cheers::bday:

Thank you...me and Beethoven!

Canuk Pepperhead said:
beer and peppers forshure...toms are a side thing lol

How are you going to make salsa without the peppers?

bentalphanerd said:
green toms may be important to Pam from today:whistle:

*blink, blink*

*thinks*

Ok, that went right over my po' punkin head.

Addendum: Bent, I had to edit you smilies, apparently you can only post 4 images/post, even if they're smilies

imaguitargod said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

Thankee, and you be safe on your long drive!

Trexxen said:
:bday:

Congrats on another year of life, another year in the world - and another to look forward to! Here's hoping your birthday turns out great - and, of course, that you spice it up with some of those peppers :hell:

~Trexxen ^.^

I'm having dinner with Mom, so all peppers will be on the side. I do have some cherry chocolates in the hoop house, though, so there will be some stuffed peppers on the grill.

Baldman said:
Happy Birthday Pam!

Thank you!

AlabamaJack said:
Happy Birthday Ms. Pam.

Hope you get all you want.

Not unless I win one of those big lotteries, but thank you for the wishes.

xgrafcorex said:
now that it really is the 16th, happy birthday pam! hope it's a good one filled with many peppers and porters. cheers!

I picked up some Rogue Mocha Porter for today!

chilliman64 said:
Happy Birthday Pam , may you have many, many more!!! - you have brought much humour and wit to this place, I like having you around!

*blush*

Why, thank you.

POTAWIE said:
Happy hangover Pam

Ha! See my comments about dinner with Mom.

Cool,

I keep forgetting about this section of the site but found it in time.

Pamela, you have very happy birthday wishes heading your way from Cincinnati. Personally, I'm really looking forward to my 20th birthday in 12 years!

Mike

Hot Canuck said:
Rats...I just broke my Enter key...

I thought the subject line said 'Happy Birthday Suit Pam'...:D

You got excited because you thought Bent was flashing me?

Uh...your kink is ok.

Pam said:
You got excited because you thought Bent was flashing me?

Uh...your kink is ok.

:oops: how can you not love an Aussie??? Aussie's are just upside down Canadians...:lol:

So you're a Sag' eh? That explains a lot...Wild child...;)

Back