• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

happy birthday Scoville DeVille and hogleg

Jamison said:
Lmfao! Honestly!

What's up with Honestly?????  DON"T get me started....
(total side topic so don't even go there.  :) )
hogleg said:
Oh I am half shitty on merlot and hanging with my friend Kief. He's kinda dry but he makes me laugh a lot. LOL
bump up to cab.....It's A Good Thing!

hogleg said:
Jah mon dats da stuff mi haffa have in mi blessed life like everyday....lawdamercy!

Huh?
hogleg said:
GOTCHJAH!!!

Uhm....
MeatHead1313 said:
Happy birthday mole king! May the hhwhiskey flow freely!
ditto!

hogleg said:
What do you mean this is'nt the B-day thread...Is it???
it is as you BELIEVE it is!!!  That's kinda the whole thing about the Scovie Continuum...  same as the Borg, once you are assimilated, it is complete. 

Are You Ready?

[dang, didn't get the typo correction typing entered.  but think they are now...)

OK, jest having some fun on MiAmigos' b-day.  It's all good~

hogleg said:
thx Meat dont mind me. I'm three sheets
I'm one sheet and a pillow case.....with the comforter on standby...

this could be a whole new thread! 

How Sheet'ed Are You? 

Daaaeeeeuuum. I was missin out here! I was havin my hhway hhwith teh hhwiskey last night. I suspect I still maight be druunkish.

I dunno. What a fun night and a fun thread. So sorry I missed it.

:cheers: :beer: :drunk:

hogleg said:
Oh thats funny, dash2 does that to me. I think i'm Mr. pop-U-lar only to find out its just him over and over. LOL

You stop posting Sublime in the "What are you listening to" thread, and I'll stop "like bombing". BTW, thank Scovie for that one. I learned it by watching him… 
     Happy birthdays, dudes. I hope the hangovers aren't too horrible!

I think I went from 1 sheet and a pillow case to 3 sheets, the comforter, 2 pillow cases AND a dust ruffle last night.  Not a good combination when I was pissed at a contractor to begin with....

Went to sleep boiling mad, woke up in the same mood.  I'm not over it yet, but at least it won't matter if I get Jarred tonight.  :drunk:

Oh, and Happy Hangover, Guys!!!   How hhwas that hhwisky?

Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah, I woke up with that "Did anyone catch that license plate" feeling.
When you woke up, did it taste like a rabbit shit in your mouth? and if you had just woke up two minutes earlier you woulda caught the lil bastard in the act.

Back