• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday?

Is it just me imagining things or is it Hot Canucks birthday today? If so.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you had/have a great day (not sure what time it is over there).
RB x

Thanks Rainbowberry et al. I had a terrific birthday weekend. After spending the weekend at my 10 year old daughters first hockey tournament, in which she scored her first goal ever, and was game MVP, I come home to find this main page image on my middle son's league website

http://www.gthlcanada.com/

My son is the yellow wall making the save. ( plse note this image is changed weekly, so by the end of the week this link won't make sense...). On top of that, after a nice hot chicken curry and a couple of Smithwicks at my local pub, junior also posted a shutout last night.

All in all, a very nice 46th birthday...

Thanks again for yor thoughts...:cheers:

Hot Canuck said:
On top of that, after a nice hot chicken curry and a couple of Smithwicks at my local pub, junior also posted a shutout last night.

You let junior have a couple of smithwicks????? and HOT CHICKEN CURRY?????? you sick bastard. And right before he had to be on the ice? Poor Kid.

cheezydemon said:
You let junior have a couple of smithwicks????? and HOT CHICKEN CURRY?????? you sick bastard. And right before he had to be on the ice? Poor Kid.

it's called 'nutritional balance'...:lol:

Hot Canuck said:
Thanks Rainbowberry et al. I had a terrific birthday weekend. After spending the weekend at my 10 year old daughters first hockey tournament, in which she scored her first goal ever, and was game MVP, I come home to find this main page image on my middle son's league website

http://www.gthlcanada.com/

My son is the yellow wall making the save. ( plse note this image is changed weekly, so by the end of the week this link won't make sense...). On top of that, after a nice hot chicken curry and a couple of Smithwicks at my local pub, junior also posted a shutout last night.

That was all your young'uns saying Happy Birthday Daddy...

rainbowberry said:
It's keiferMax's birthday today, he's 47. I don't think I've seen him on the forum though.

Geez, he only missed out on being an Aquarian by a few days...Ya can't win em all...

Back