• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Daylight Saving time USA! :-)

Cold weather can be annoying at times, but it doesn't bother me too much. You know what does bother me? Lack of sunlight!!!! After 6 months of a sunlight deprived winter battling my hatred for darkness I am happy to say we made it!

I am sorry all you Aussies and whoever else is in the southern Hemi, but your darkness is just beginning. GOODBYE WINTER. I know spring still isn't here yet and this isn't just because i want to go plant my peppers. I am truly excited. I made it through another long, cold, dark winter.

MUST GO SPRING AHEAD MY CLOCK!:onfire:

Iz is already loaded wid jackets, any spare room in you attic? I might just do the hop skip jump just to ride your ass!

FiveSix said:
Happy Daylight Saving time USA!

Crap. Is that today.
I only have one clock that doesn't auto reset. No wonder it's so late already.

Anyone know how to train a cat to accept different feeding times? It took me 6 months last time.

Yay! Daylight Savings time, and a sunny and 80F day!

Of course, thus begins the annual struggle to get my watch reset.

But I don't care! Yay! Daylight Savings Time!

I woke up with my computer saying 6:30, my watch saying 7:30 & my cable box saying 8:30.

I went back to bed.

Yeah, 'cause you're all about good health practices. Ha!

Daylight Savings Time is still Yay!

imaguitargod said:
http://www.physorg.com/news112465218.html

http://www.rense.com/ufo/daylght.htm

DST possable negative health impacts that are being studied (this was just a quick search, I've read many more articles but didn't feel like re-researching the topic)

You're kidding right? There are literally thousands of studies done on useless topics like those assclowns did. Without crap like that there is no justification for them having a job. What a load.

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
You're kidding right? There are literally thousands of studies done on useless topics like those assclowns did. Without crap like that there is no justification for them having a job. What a load.

Cheers, TB.

They prefere to be called asshats, not assclowns. There is a distinction you know.

No. It IS "assclown". Here's one of them now...

assclown.jpg

Cheers, TB.

I sleep about the same hours regardless of what that newfangled time-telling device says. I pity you slaves to the time clock. :P

Back