• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Holidays - March 14th

I forgot to post this yesterday, sorry to the aussies for you not being able to plan accordingly with your spouse for this wonderful holiday, but for the usa folks we still have time :lol:

steak-1bjday.jpg

I learnt about March 14th a few years ago. No one loves me though as i haven't been fortunate enough to gain such affections.

yeah the radio station I listen to has been counting down for about the past 3 months now. last week they even gave away gift certificates to steak places in downtown Chicago.

3/14 is Pi day...what is Steak and BJ day?:?:

I missed the Pi day party. It would have been good too, there was red rum there, which was promised to make folk "go round like a record round, round."

peter pepper said:
yeah the radio station I listen to has been counting down for about the past 3 months now. last week they even gave away gift certificates to steak places in downtown Chicago.

I'm in Chicago and didn't hear it on our local stations. As a woman I would have at least enjoyed the steak. Do you remember what station advertised it and what restaurant(s) were involved? If I am still in town next year I could really go for a nice medium rare steak.

pileiton said:
I'm in Chicago and didn't hear it on our local stations. As a woman I would have at least enjoyed the steak. Do you remember what station advertised it and what restaurant(s) were involved? If I am still in town next year I could really go for a nice medium rare steak.

yeah it was the Sherman and Tingle show on Q101 (6am to 10am)

maan... cant believe i just noticed this thread!! every day in the mel house hold is pi day... well ok.. most days anyways :P

Back