food Happy Thanksgiving - Post Pics

TB, you have out done yo'self this time! I'm just speachless....that spread is definitely so hot-n-blue righteousness that it has given me a foodgasm just looking at it. :lol:

Its too bad that all of that great looking food won't be around long, otherwise I'd start hitchhiking now. Would you toss a few scraps to a smelly and road grimy Pepperfreak if I make it?

TB, you have out done yo'self this time! I'm just speachless....that spread is definitely so hot-n-blue righteousness that it has given me a foodgasm just looking at it. :lol:

Its too bad that all of that great looking food won't be around long, otherwise I'd start hitchhiking now. Would you toss a few scraps to a smelly and road grimy Pepperfreak if I make it?

But of course compadre. I live only to serve. I just had a couple of bbq pulled pork tacos for brekky. Caveman factor is very high. Daddy like!

Wow, everything looked great!

Now post your best leftover creation!

Fresh onion bagel with pulled pork/scallion cream cheese... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no he di'int!

Attachments

• tg2010smoke_bagel.jpg
    tg2010smoke_bagel.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 80
Cool.

Paulky's got some mushy turkey casserole leftover thang smelling up that other holiday thread. :lol:

Hell ya TB, wouldn't have missed turkey a bit with that spread. Was a great 4 day holiday weekend, kinda cold over here too though.

Nice bagel too THP. Eyebrows were raised at first, but looks pretty damn good. No real leftover creations here. Been sitting in my garage like a troll watching football and eating scraps.

Wow, everything looked great!

Now post your best leftover creation!

Fresh onion bagel with pulled pork/scallion cream cheese... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no he di'int!

THAT is the best bagel I have seen in a long time! :woohoo:

Oddly enough......NOBODY will eat any of it but me.

You'd think I was drinking when I made it or something....

I'd eat it! I ain't skeerd of the 7 Pod powder. :lol: I thought it looked Divine. ;)

Back