food Happy Thanksgiving - Post Pics

:woohoo:

Sounds like an awesome spread TB.

Ain't no hippy food here!

Smashed on standby and garlic mojofying.

IMG_2847.jpg

Colemaslaw.

IMG_2848.jpg

Chorizo, shallot, garlic, habbage, mozz, cheddar and jack cheese mix.

IMG_2849.jpg

A few poppers.

IMG_2850.jpg

CHOINKS!! A take on MOINKS. The name comes from moo + oink = moink....aka....HIPPY KRYPONITE!

IMG_2851.jpg

Pig smoke.

IMG_2852.jpg

WOW! some awesome foods coming along today!

Here's how the salsafam dined~

259470ef.jpg

first cut off the end shows...-
afbd241a.jpg

salsakid helped with the smashed taters, fresh green beans sauteed with mild red chiles (unknown variety), garlic and butter...and that wonderful piece of roast beast. This is the platter with enough for all of us-
7c6d869d.jpg

a little extra, a couple bones, the aftermath-
4b1ca15d.jpg

I think I need a nap ;)

Happy Nov 25th everyone! We are thankful for everything in our life! The ability to go to work, a great place to live, our family and loved ones.... we are blessed~

The pork pulled perfectly, no slicing or dicing needed.

Here you go! Pulled pork on a brick oven roll with smoked garlic butter and a drizzle of BBQ sauce, and various sides I cooked up :P

Attachments

• tg2010smoke_pulled_pork.jpg
    tg2010smoke_pulled_pork.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 78
  • tg2010smoke_plate1.jpg
    tg2010smoke_plate1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 74
  • tg2010smoke_plate2.jpg
    tg2010smoke_plate2.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 75
Hotness in da brine (naga) da rub (various) and da sauce (hab and peri-peri).

Thanks oh might sir!

Oh man! A tag team of deep fried turkey hotness. Your legions of fans demand pics of the awesomenessess!
Well, got good news and bad news. The good news is, the turkeys came out completely amazing. The bad news is they were basically inhaled by those in attendance before I was able to get any good shots. This is the sole picture that survived the feeding orgy. I figured it would look good posed with a 'vintage' bottle of sauce. Not to worry, I should be doing a couple more turkeys for the upcoming Superbowl party.

Turkey2010199.jpg

Well, got good news and bad news. The good news is, the turkeys came out completely amazing. The bad news is they were basically inhaled by those in attendance before I was able to get any good shots. This is the sole picture that survived the feeding orgy. I figured it would look good posed with a 'vintage' bottle of sauce. Not to worry, I should be doing a couple more turkeys for the upcoming Superbowl party.

Turkey2010199.jpg

Suweeeeet! One of these day I will get around to dunking a bird in grease :dance:

Everything looks amazing!!!!!!

Sure does man!

Didn't have it in me to get any good pics, ain't got the time to set up the shots. Or maybe the skills. Bird came out a little black on the outside, some sugar in the rub- also left the browning lid thing on a bit too long at the end. Bird was really good eating though. Very different from a oven roasted one. Still have to do the other one later on. Going to be great having the Big Easy taking up space in my garage all year long for the few turkeys I make now and then :lol:

IMG_6419.jpg

Kinda ruined myself before I even started dinner. Had half a pound of some really good 8 year sharp Wisconsin cheddar, ate it all while cooking. Actually felt pretty sick later on, but feeling better nao.

IMG_6418.jpg

DEFCON and Bouty ROCK!!

Just pulled off the CHOINKS..'Lawd have mercy!! Another 10 degrees for the porkage and teh finish the poppers. Piccy's most likely manana.
Cold here in teh big dry ditch. Just about 33F.

Sweet Jesus Palomino! I am overloaded and overserved with porkification, The pulled porkloin is incredible. Piccy's manana. Have mercy.

OH LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!

This thread has me all hot-n-bothered that I've gone and messed myself drooling all over! You folks have done it up most rightously and I am most envious that I had to work and couldn't join in.

WOW!

:clap: :onfire: :woohoo:

HOT DAMN!

aaah yes! Man I ate a heap of food. i'm feelin' fatter than a shampooed water buffalo! Here's why...

CHOINKS startin'. Pig is about 170f here.

IMG_2853.jpg

Foiled the anti-tofu and added the poppers. choinks are lookin' most righteous!

IMG_2855.jpg

Behold! CHOINKS!

IMG_2857.jpg

And poppers!

IMG_2859.jpg

Please yall...a moment of silence.

IMG_2861.jpg

Pulled it right at 200f and its perfecto.

IMG_2863.jpg

I was trying to figure out the final shot but wound up with you guessed it...slappin' every 'thang on a tore tillah!

IMG_2864.jpg

Not having eaten but a tiny amount of meat in the last 3 months, last nights injection of anti-hippy man cholesterol meat henge has me turning into a caveman this morning. By tomorrow my linguistic skills will have devolved into a series of grunts, barks, clicks and whistles which will replace such words such as food and potty!

Happy Holidays!

By tomorrow my linguistic skills will have devolved into a series of grunts, barks, clicks and whistles which will replace such words such as food and potty!

Happy Holidays!
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

Beautiful piece of pig there TB, along with the other accompaniments.

Back