• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hardening Off

how the hell did my thread about plants get to a point where it was ok to show 2 rhino's trying to hump......:rolleyes:

On topic I've seen some folk say having a fan on them when they're indoors helps harden them against wind... off topic that's one lazy ass rhino. They should put some dogs in heat in the next pen to show them how it's done...

Blister said:
Folling in chillilover's smart ass footsteps, CLICK ME

That's just mean!! :D
inno.gif

FWIW, I have started putting mine out into the sun about 3 hours before sunset, for one hour. This is two or three times a week. Sun is still fairly weak in the SH this time of year...

moyboy said:
If Nova adjusts the meter you know i'll actually ban you just so he will set it back.....:D

So go on.......................go get Nova!!!!! :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Meter adjustment forthcoming :rofl:

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! DON'T BAN MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :mouthonfire:

Oh wait.....

I can still post...

I CAN STILL POST!

huntsman said:
That's just mean!! :D
inno.gif

FWIW, I have started putting mine out into the sun about 3 hours before sunset, for one hour. This is two or three times a week. Sun is still fairly weak in the SH this time of year...

Well I'm glad someone clicked on it ;)

Actually, looking back at some of the posts it's like a school of sharks that sensed a drop of blood in the water.

"HEEEEEEEEeeeyyyyy yaaaaaaall! I'm Moy and I'm just swimming in this here nice ocean..."

Then along comes chillilover "Hey check this out guys, I've got a bucket of blood. Let's throw it on Moy!"

and somehow rhino's trying to git it aaaaawn came up.

:lol:

I had to recently kick 2 plants out of my closet because the TS where getting too big. I just put them in a shaded area for a couple of days, then moved them to an area that gets sun 2-3 hours a day and after a week of 2-3 hours moved them to the area that gets sun for 5-8 hours a day. They did fine, but I did have to put in a dowel and tie them up because of the wind. Although I have a good sized fan on them in the closet it was nothing compared to constant wind outside.

Back