• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Heartbreaking Dawns Mauvais Sang Review.

Hey guys my brother joined me in the review in the video. First off let me say. After a few hours my brother and I had the worst stomach aches ever. This is why you dont do reviews on an empty stomach. I was doubled up on the floor. On to the sauce. Mauvais Sang is more of an extreme sauce. It has 16 million crystal extract in it. On HBD's website it says it hits 1.5 million scoville units. It didnt seem that hot to me but it was tearing my brother up. I think the 1.5 million scoville units is before dilution into the sauce. Ingredients: Dorset Naga and Chocolate Habanero Puree, Vodka, Cider Vinegar, Agave Nectar, 16 million capasiacin crystal, Lime, Coriander, Sea Salt. Once the bottle is opened the aroma is instantly a pepper smell. Very Bhut Jolokia in smell. It is followed my by a slight hint of alcohol and then spices. Very tantilizing smell. Taste. Well the taste is excellent no alcohol taste whatsoever and you get this great pepper taste with a strong sweetness, probably the agave nectar. Then the heat hits. However the taste remained all throughout the burn which is rare for me to still taste through a burn. The heat didnt get crazy intense or anything like that however once peaked, it stayed peaked for a solid 10 minutes! Great product Heartbreaking Dawns. I look forward to future products from you!
Steeley

Nice job!!
I will try some of their products at some point when I finish up on the sauces that I already have. I am not a fan of the extracts though and will probably stay away from this one.

Nice job!!
I will try some of their products at some point when I finish up on the sauces that I already have. I am not a fan of the extracts though and will probably stay away from this one.
Yah man, I cant recommend enough their golden classic so dang tasty! I could do a review of their other non extract sauces if it was worth it to a few people. Not in a spoonful sense just a general talk.

Thanks for the feedback on the Mauvais Sang. These were small production runs and if you've noticed it is no longer on our site...HOWEVER, we will be producing 2 extreme sauces this year at full production level and the Mauvais Sang will be one of them. I'm on the fence about going with the 1.5 extract vs. the 16 Mill crystal, but it will be the same recipe in a 5 oz woozy.

Back