Hello from Alabama

Just getting started growing peppers. Bought a Serrano and a Cayenne pepper plant and have made powder, pepper jelly and pickled peppers. Next year plan to grow many different peppers from seeds.

Welcome and as already stated you came to the right place. I have only been on here just over a week and have been to the NW chili pepper fest put on by members from here where I was welcomed along with my 7 yr old son with one heck of a good time. Have got to try fresh pods from some of the hottest chili's, was given seeds from them to try growing my own thinking about 8 or 9 types or strains in one shot at the fest thanks to ann and cappy and richard. have a few more being sent to me in the mail from offers on the market place here.
So dig in and enjoy it on here.

Jacen/ onefowl1

Thanks for the welcome. Did you have any damage from the tornado back in April?
I lost ALL of my bhuts, all but one of my yellow trididad scorpions, all but three cayennes, all but two yellow devils tongues, and all but two caribbean reds... total I lost about 45 or 50 plants... no power for two weeks...

Welcome from Fort Worth...

WAR EAGLE!!!

That's terrible. What do you do with all those peppers when we don't have tornado's? I am hoping to have a lot next year but not sure what I will do with them all. I am finding many new ways to enjoy them though.

That's terrible. What do you do with all those peppers when we don't have tornado's? I am hoping to have a lot next year but not sure what I will do with them all. I am finding many new ways to enjoy them though.

LOL dunno what I would have done with them all!.. this was my first year growing...

Back