Hello From Alberta!

Hi! New here and thought I would introduce my self.

Been growing tomatoes for years, few years ago a friend bought me a few thai chili plants. I didn't think they would grow well this far north, but they proved me wrong! Now I'm hooked, I got into some non gmo heirloom varieties and they are amazing. I have a back yard full of heirloom peppers I started from seed, from thai chilis to habeneros and fish peppers. I still have a ton to learn and this seams like a good place to start.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

Great to have new friends to the North!

Hi NorthernGirl, Nice to see someone right next door on the forum! I'm in Calgary! So you're growing Thai peppers outside? I'm amazed they'll grow outdoors for you, what is your set-up like if you don't mind me asking? I've go a little hydroponic rig in my garage where I'm growing Bhut Jolokia. This is my second year at it so I hope to get a much better harvest this year.

Back