Hello from Georgia!

Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin and I have been growing peppers for several years now.I've been hanging out at another site for a few years ,Just recently got turned on to this site by one of your members.I love this place ,and cant believe that I havent found it before now.
My favorite hobby is to grab some cold beer and strolling thru my garden popping peppers,Compare heat level.Drink some beer,Compare flavor,Drink beer.Fall down,Drink some beer! :)
Anyway,This year I am growing about 30+ varieties.I cant wait to try out some of the sauce recipes I've found here!
I am not an organic gardener,I use any and every plant hormone/chemical known to man! :) I dont have room to overwinter so all my plants go right into the ground from april till november.
I dont have many questions but will chime in occasionally if I think my advice is good/needed.
Thanks for the awesome website!
Kevin

wayright said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin ,Just recently got turned on to this site by one of your members.Thanks for the awesome website!
Kevin

NOT ME....NOT ME.....I can't be responsible for "TURN ON" (my Avatar may be)

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

:welcome: to the peep show... er, pepper show.

seems like you will fit in nicely...beer and peppers....what better combination is there....

Welcome from Fort Worth...

Uh Oh! AJ I saw the auburn logo .....Hmmm....Mebbe this place aint so friendly :) .Orange n blue deviously stares in your direction!

origamiRN said:
Welcome from Northern California!
What kinds of peppers are you growing this year?

My list isnt very impressive compared to some folks here!But I am growing
poinsettia
Chocolate hab
Tepin
Santaka
Chaco
Peruvian Serlano
Carribean red hab
Tabasco
Fatali yellow
Cascabella
Sweet Banana