Hello from Ireland!

This is my first year growing chillies, and it's gone quite well. Thought I'd register here to see what I can do with my goodies, as I'm the only chilli-head in the house.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Do you have the warm gulf stream climate in the southwest? You will find a lot of information here.

:welcome: from Liverpool. UK. An Irish chilihead! I didn't think there was such a thing! You'll find loads of info here :)

Lally, I'm from Burnley, Lancashire originally. Married an Irish lass and relocated a few years ago.:)

I'm growing indoors on a huge windowsill Armadillo. When it's hot it's boiling, but when it's bad it's awful; we are very much open to the elements here. Hopefully next year I'll have a greenhouse all being well.

I knew you couldn't be Irish! Chilli is like kryptonite to all the Irish folk I've met (I lived with one for 3 years and he almost cried at the sight of curried potatoes). I have no idea what a windowsill Armadillo is but good luck with the growing :)

Lally said:
Is it some sort of window box? Google is failing me.

A Windowsill Armadillo is a strange looking mammal who likes to look out through windows freaking out the lady next door;)

Chilli is the Irishfolk's Kryptonite?! :shocked:

Now I know what to use for those evenings when the city centre is full of hen-night groups...:lol:

Greetings from Merseyside, by the way. You'll love this place! :)

Lally said:
I have no idea what a windowsill Armadillo is...

I am a windowsill Armadillo in wintertime but an outdoor Armadillo in summer.

Jabberwocky said:
Windowsill Armadillo does sound a bit exotic.:lol:

:hell:

MrArboc said:
A Windowsill Armadillo is a strange looking mammal who likes to look out through windows freaking out the lady next door;)

It's easier to freak them out by looking into their window!

I'm part Irish... must be the rest of the Scottish Ross gene in me (doesn't hurt to throw in a bit of German and English in the mix!!!) to keep the chilis from taking my powers!!!
Ahh..., I love being Northern Cuban. Welcome from Miami ;)

Ha! More proof I couldnt be the least bit Irish! -okay, I'm 98% Anglo-Saxon American Mutt- but with all the English, Dutch, German and French, I wonder why I love all this Asian and Mexican food. Maybe its those mysterious, dark-skinned ancestors that my relatives wont talk about much:shocked::P

Oh, and welcome from the American Mutt in St. Louie, Missouri!

Back