Hello from Mike the Hot Sauce Guru

My name is Mike, the Hot Sauce Guru. I have really enjoyed hot sauce and spicy foods for a long time. I have always been looking for new, spicy dishes and sauces to try, so I decided to start documenting and reviewing the sauces that I am sampling.

I knew that I would not provide a very good reaction to the heat since I have a pretty good tolerance for capsaicin, so I decided to drag my little brother along to sample the sauces with me. My brother's name is Josh (the Hot Sauce Virgin) and he provides a much better reaction to the heat than I do. He has always avoided hot sauce and anything with heat.

We are having fun and making some good videos and friends along the way. This forum has many Chile Heads, so I decided to join and introduce myself. I am looking forward to getting to know many of your through the forum. Below, I have one of our first videos to give you an idea of what we are up to.[video=youtube;CeiKjdY4hdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeiKjdY4hdw&feature=related[/video]

hey Mike. Welcome to the forum. I've seen a bunch of your videos and it's good stuff....especially the Jalapeno one! Poor Josh...gotta give him credit though for stepping up to the challenge and providing some balance. Chile head vs. non-chile head is pretty entertaining. what are some of the new challenges that you guys are planning on getting up to?

Never seen anyone with their head in their hands from Tabasco! :hell: We will teach him :lol: Welcome to the site!

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA
(The Hot Sauce Maha-Guru)

Back