Hello from Minnesota

Hi! I'm Brian from Minnesota. I've been growing peppers for several years, and I have a bunch of Habanero peppers and some Bhut Jolokia peppers started for this year, along with a few other varieties.

Wow Brian this must be the day for Minnesota recruits. I'm in the Dakota County Area. Glad to see I'm not the only Minnesotan.

About a month ago. The room they are in has been a little on the chilly side, so they aren't very big yet.

Same here. I’ve even had a few of them die off. They just kind of fell over and started to shrivel. Now they have a stem but no leaves. Not sure if I over watered or if they got too cold. I have 3 bhuts with 6 leaves on them and 4 bhuts with 2 leaves. I also have 3 Orange Habaneras and 2 Red Caribbean Habaneras with 4 leaves. All are about an inch and a half tall. I’m keeping them under a florescent light.

Same here. I’ve even had a few of them die off. They just kind of fell over and started to shrivel. Now they have a stem but no leaves. Not sure if I over watered or if they got too cold. I have 3 bhuts with 6 leaves on them and 4 bhuts with 2 leaves. I also have 3 Orange Habaneras and 2 Red Caribbean Habaneras with 4 leaves. All are about an inch and a half tall. I’m keeping them under a florescent light.

Most of mine are just getting their first true leaves. I have most of the habaneros in an Aerogarden with the Garden Starter tray. Those are doing much better, with the largest about 2-3 inches tall. :)

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

Welcome from Cottonwood county, lower SW Minnesota!!! Glad to see more Minnesotans growing peppers. You're gonna like it here!!!!

Back