Hello From Pennsylvania!

hello, my name is Doug. i live in sunbury, pa. i am married and have four boys under the age of 8.

this is the first year i have grown hot peppers. i bought 2 tobasco pepper plants and got 1 surprise. as my children get a little older i will be able to grow hotter peppers, for now i will stick with the mild. i like hot and spicy food, i love my children.

the knowledge in this forum is fantastic, thank you to all who share there experiences!

My son bit a 7 pot. He cried a little, but I figure it was good for him if anything.

He will be 2 in November.

Not to tell you what to do, just sharing.

Welcome!

DOUG,
I would not necessarily NOT grow seeds. Just be prepared with first aid treatment. My 2 1/2 yr old got ahold of a jar that contained red savina in which I was making an extract. I rinsed it out, and filled it with water, and sat it on the counter. She grabbed it, and took a drink thinking it was water. She cried out, stuck it out and pointed, saying, "Haw Ton", lol. I got out the hotcake syrup, and had her open up and put in about a teaspoon. After about five teaspoons, (the last of which was prolly not needed all that much), she ran off to play, none the worse for wear. Now she ASKS if its water, lol

Best;
bluey

Welcome from Fort Worth

Hello and welcome from Virginia.

Back