Hello from San Rafael, California

scarpetti said:
Smariotti, I have lived in this city for 20 years and still haven't found any hot sauce specialty shops. That's why I grow my own.

RazorBack, which practice space was it? And what band? I used to be in Attitude Adjustment and all the band's that turned into throughout the years.

It was Soundwave Studios on 21st street. I was in a Band Called Broadside, and a band called 3 Hrs Old.... been a few years though..

scarpetti said:
Smariotti, I don't think it's too late to order from Cross Country. I got mine in April and they're doing great. Here's their address. Also on June 1st they have a discounted plant sale.

www.chileplants.com

Thanks, mate.

I've already got a couple of healthy Nagas for this season. I'm hoping they make it through to bearing fruit so I can over-winter them and get them going next year. If I do well this year, next year I'm going to widen my varieties to include other interesting peppers both hot AND tasty for 2010.

Belated hello from Virginia, nice job on the hot sauce sheet. I love Daves Insanity, it's about the only extract sauce I can tolerate. My favorite hot sauce overall is Sontava, a habanero based sauce. Incredible flavor with manageable heat.

Back