Hello from the Netherlands

Hi all. I'm Vincent Wisse and I live in the Netherlands. My hobbies are scorpions, big roaches, centipedes and rpg's. I really enjoy hot food and after I saw some pictures from BrianS all I wanted was to grow my own peppers. I'm new to this but I'm very excited and cannot wait to learn more and start growing my own peppers. I will read this forum more closely and will probably ask some questions.

Hey Vincent welcome to the hot pepper mate. I too like scorpions and rpg's (thats if you mean rocket propelled grenades):) You can keep your roaches and centipeded though,erghhh.

It's great that you want to start growing peppers, i am a newbie too and this is my first year growing, all your questions shall be answered here!

Mate welcome from Australia....

Please ask all the questions you want....we are all more than happy to help....

I might suggest that you do a thread search on your question using key words as there is already a massive wealth of information out there on most subjects. If you can't find the answer you want then post the question in what you think is the appropriate forum area.

We have a few members that are into the same style of things as you!!!

But what is a RPG???? Cause I'm presuming its not a Rocket propelled Grenade (or it might be)

Hi Vincent,

Welcome from The Netherlands

Ik zag je had je ook aangemeld op het Nederlandse Forum

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

thanks all

RPG's are Role Playing Games. Final Fantasy is probable the best known series. I like Shadow Hearts and Suikoden better.

moyboy said:
I might suggest that you do a thread search on your question using key words as there is already a massive wealth of information out there on most subjects. If you can't find the answer you want then post the question in what you think is the appropriate forum area.
Vincent is well aware of how to search. Afterall we are both Admins and owners of www.venomlist.com LOL:lol:
I invited him here when I found out he likes peppers. Our other hobby is scorpions, spiders and other creepy crawlies :lol:

Greetings from Orlando FL.
Netherlands, eh? Not to be confused with the 'nether regions'...lol
If I lived in a Dutch Province I would have a much happier garden. ;)

Back