Hello from wet western washington!

Hello everyone :) I'm Brandon.

I'm from rainy Western Washington, I've been Gardening for 5 years now. From exotic flowers to heirloom tomatoes to hot chilies, I've always kind of made it up as I went along and would like to say I have a pretty green thumb :P. In the the last 3 years I've official declared myself addicted to growing hot peppers. Last year I purchased my first house. So this year will be my biggest grow year yet; at least for me with the space I have and time I can put into it.. I've seen other members 1,500 plant set ups and I'm incredibly jealous. Oh! I forgot to mention; I also have a loving supportive wife, a beautiful baby girl and... I'm 23years old!:P Around here all of the above is prettttty abnormal for my age lol. I guess I like to be a little ahead of the game :P and I wouldn't change a thing.

Ive probably read 250 posts in the last week and have been in awe of how great of a community there is here on THP. I've never been a "member" of any website and after seeing all the great people from all over the world and all the great help and advice there is on here.. well.. I'm here, and I'm hooked. I'd like to give out a community THANK YOU for all the help and advice you've all given to me already I sure appreciate it.

I'll be posting pictures of my grow setup soon, good luck to all you on your grow season

:welcome: from sunny eastern Washington!

Great to have another NW chilehead on the forum. Keep an eye out for the upcoming NW CHilehead Picnic/party schedule to take place later this summer or fall in Duvall. It's a lot of fun to meet our forum friends in person.

Looking forward to your participation on this great forum.

Salsalady
aka Ann

Great to have another NW chilehead on the forum. Keep an eye out for the upcoming NW CHilehead Picnic/party schedule to take place later this summer or fall in Duvall. It's a lot of fun to meet our forum friends in person.

Salsalady
aka Ann

Salsalady
aka Ann

Thank you for the warm welcome I didn't see many Washingtonians on here! Nice to know I'm not alone lol. Keep me updated on that picnic party! My wife and I would love to come

Thank you for the warm welcome I didn't see many Washingtonians on here! Nice to know I'm not alone lol. Keep me updated on that picnic party! My wife and I would love to come

You Bet, Brandon. A couple other active chileheads from WA are- DuvallDave, RS67MAN (aka Walt), Lazinfat, and Maligator. And chileaddict who already posted. We'll probably start a discussion about the party after this weekend. We'd love to meet you and your family.

SL

A couple other active chileheads from WA are- DuvallDave, RS67MAN (aka Walt), Lazinfat, and Maligator. And chileaddict who already posted.

and Hurricane Andrew and growgearspokane. (sorry 'bout that guys, I knew there were more of us out there!) :)

Howdy from Florida! Congrats on the house.....Now im interested in how you are going to set up. What peppers do you grow

Thanks man! I'm loving having one. This year I'm growing..
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T X 2
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga X 2
7 Pot Jonah X 2
Naga Morich X 2
Bhut Jolokia X 2
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Black Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Antillias Carribean Red Habanero
Carribean Red Habanero
Habanero
Trinidad Yellow 7 pot
Malaysian Gororong Habanero
Scotch Bonnet Red
Red Devil's Tounge
Yellow Fatalii X 2
Thai Dragon
Serrano Del Sol
Cayenne
Ring of Fire Cayenne
Slim Long Cayenne
Lemon Drop:)

Grow setup pics soon, with so much rain this year I ended up buying a couple 8X6ft greenhouses.. NO way would they even produce this year without em. Camera decided to break today but cellphone pics will have to do for now.

Back