Hello to all from PA

:) Hi

My name is Heather. But I go by hotpeppermama.My husband is pexpeppers. I am very new here and just wanted to say hi and get to know some new people. I am also new to the pepper business but very interested. I am starting to make youtube videos tasting and sampling peppers and sauces. If you are interested in me reviewing your product send me a message on here or at HotPepperMama0410@aol.com. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys and gals soon.
:welcome:
:hotsauce:
:dance:

:welcome: OMG memories my dad taking us to the Mcdonalds and then going over to the airport and watch the planes take off!!! Old Stone Inn the hobbie shop at the Olmstead Plaza, is Shanes still open? He went tah my school.. There was a Chinese Restaurant in Highspire closest one to us.

:welcome: OMG memories my dad taking us to the Mcdonalds and then going over to the airport and watch the planes take off!!! Old Stone Inn the hobbie shop at the Olmstead Plaza, is Shanes still open? He went tah my school.. There was a Chinese Restaurant in Highspire closest one to us.

Sorry to say but Shanes is closed. The chinese place is still there. I am orginally from Oberlin. But now I get to hear the airplanes practically touch my house all the time.lol. But it is a great place to live.

Back