Hello

Hi, My name is Sterling (known as Rev in other online communities). I live in the Texas Hill country north of San Antonio (home of Chunky's Four Horsemen Burger lol). I grow and enjoy peppers. Glad to be here.
Sterling

:welcome:

Tell us more 'bout that burger. Damn (oops I mean dang Rev), Texas has all the good burgers!

Hello Rev and Welcome from Virginia.

Hello Rev...erand

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

thehotpepper.com said:
:welcome:

Tell us more 'bout that burger. Damn (oops I mean dang Rev), Texas has all the good burgers!

Chunky's super spicy hamburger is called the Four Horsemen a half-pound burger made with grilled jalapeños, serrano peppers, ghost chiles (the dreaded Naga Jolokia) and jalapeño jack cheese, plus a dousing of habanero sauce. Supposedly only 3 people have finished one. There a 25-minute limit to eat the Four Horsemen and a five-minute “no drink” rule afterward lol.

Rev

Welcome from Fort Worth...glad another Texan joined...

I think I saw Man vs Food there...he was crying out back, but he finished it...if memory serves me correctly.....

I will be in Fredericksburg/Luckenbach in March on the 25th and 26h...playing with Kyle Redd at Hondos on Main on the 25th Luckenbach Dancehall on the 26th with Bodie Powell and Bordereline...will be staying at the Armadillo Farm across Grape creek from Luckenbach...come visit...

Back