• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HELP ME OUT WILL YOU

Consciousness is when you get things done, without any pepper plants you have would die as you wouldn't be in the now and couldn't water them, you wouldn't have planted them, you wouldn't know pleasure of any sorts.
I love that annoying time and only go to sleep(or passout) after there is nothing left to do and my days are long..... and I don't work.
Time to recharge your conscious life if you are finding it annoying and boring, why not plan a trip like NJA did; jump on a plane to India and wander their lands looking for newly found hot peppers - didn't the Beatles to that once?

who knows PTO... all I know is at the moment, i'd prefer to be stuck in a perpetual nap :) napping is good.. consciousness is a PIA! too many frikken drama / crap / stuff to deal with..

Back