• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

help with scorpion pepper, weird pattern on leaves

Pretty sure that is some kind of small slug or snail. I have seen marks like that a few times on leaves, never got much worse than what you show.

EDIT: Or leafminers, the pics do match what's on that link. Either way, I never had any serious trouble with them.

leaf miners.  Before using something help control them.  Remove all leaves with signs of them and dispose of them or burn them.  It's help tremendously on getting rid of them

Leaf miners for sure.

Those look like Caribbean Red peppers.....

Leaf miners gone to town:
IMGP3000_zps7d4d5791.jpg

Thanks all for the help.  Looks like leaf miners.   I was sold this plant as a scorpion pepper, I really hope it is, otherwise I'll be order some seeds online and trying those and comparing

Bagworms of some sort. Cut the leaves fast. And those def look like a chinense pepper, not sure if scorpion. Don't look like habanero at any rate. Where did you get them.

Looks like leaf miners. I had them on my basil not to long ago. Put up the yellow fly sticky panels to catch the airborne egg laying version of them. Also the Larvae can survive unless burned. 

Trim all leaves that have any damage as to not let them spread and regular neem oil treatment did the trick for me.

They are a pain because you have to stay on top of them for a while.

Back