hey everyone

I just joined. I have enjoyed spicy food my whole life. I just got into the extremely hot extract sauces recently. I never realized how hot of sauces there are out there until a few months ago. I never took the time to research. Now I am totally hooked. SO far my favorite extremely hot sauces are Blair's Ultra Death, and Z nothing beyond. The hottest product I have is Mad Dog 357 Magnum 5 million scoville extract. I can handle toothpick samples of it no problem. However it made my dad pace around for 15 minutes while chewing on ice cubes last night, haha. I love my crazy hot sauces, but I also like to play with fresh chili peppers. I made my own habanero sauce a few days ago. It was my first time ever trying to make hot sauce, and it turned out awesome! :hell:

Hello and welcome from Australia mate.

It's always great when you get into making your own sauces. You'll love it here....

moyboy said:
Hello and welcome from Australia mate.

It's always great when you get into making your own sauces. You'll love it here....

Thanks!

I plan on making more sauces in the near future. I have plenty of habanero peppers to use up. it sure is fun being creative!

Greetings!

Now you'll learn about Nagas, Scorpions, 7-pots and how ya don't really need extracts to light yerself on fire...

panic.gif

QuadShotz said:
Greetings!

Now you'll learn about Nagas, Scorpions, 7-pots and how ya don't really need extracts to light yerself on fire...

panic.gif

Very nice way of saying extracts suck Quaddy!!

Welcome to the forum crazy, i too started my way through capsaicin land witht he help of extracts. I then found some fantabulous natural sauces that light you up and refuse to let go!

Welcome from PA. Sounds just like me about 4 years ago. Now I almost never buy extract stuff. Too many good and extreme natural sauces out there.

Welcome from Fort Worth

Heheheh....yeah man...check dis out: http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=14029

That is a lotttt of all-natural PAIN right there. :D

It knows you want it.

Chilliman, Bent, Nova, Scorp and Hippy also have goodies to fry yer brain with...I've done most on video for teh lulz. ;)

A tsp. of naga666 or GPS...and ya forget why ya thought it was a good idea. ;)

Then, you eat more.

Back