Hey, ya p*ssy! Better find another drink...

Was there ever a "consumer interest" in that shit? Thanks, MillerCoors. The world just got a tiny bit smarter. Now, if you'd just discontinue the rest of your shitty beers, too...

MillerCoors discontinues Zima
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2008/10/20/daily15.html

MillerCoors LLC announced Monday that it will discontinue the clear malt beverage Zima, introduced by Coors Brewing Co. in 1992, because of "challenging malternative segment sales and declining consumer interest.
"

Production of Zima ceased Oct. 10 and remaining orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis using available inventory, chief marketing officer Andy England said in an e-mail. The last orders are expected to be filled in December.

The beverage was produced at MillerCoors' breweries in Golden, Colo., and Elkton, Va., spokesman Julian Green said.

The decision was made to reduce "complexity" in the brewer's brand portfolio, allowing it to focus on more preferred brands like Sparks, a malt beverage brand acquired by Miller Brewing Co. of Milwaukee in 2006. MillerCoors, the recently merged operations of Miller and Coors, is asking distributors to replace Zima on store shelves with Sparks and Sparks Plus four-packs and Sparks Light.

MillerCoors is a competitor of St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch.

Lol! That is funny sicko.

And yes, unfortunately, the uneducated masses will always need a zima or a michelob ultra for their bleach blond girlfriends to drink.

Didn't you ever hear of putting a jolly rancher.....(no not you jollyrancher ;)) into a zima? It made it way yummier, and like, it made it cooler, and like, high school freshman were better able to stomach the shite that way.:)

I tried Zima once....literally the day it came out in 1992 and it tasted like malted ass, so i've been avoiding the crap ever since. Good riddance!

That is good that your spider senses were tingling Lucky, had you not felt girly, we would have had to revoke your man card.

Michelob ultra is the thinly disguised new zima.

My SWMBO (god love her) purchased a sixer 4-5 months ago. We just now threw out the last one......still full.

Do I have to give up satin my panties ? they are SO comfortable

If shit beer is in the fridge it is usually from guests and then I just use them in my mop when I am smoking....

DO NOT mop with zima. If you do, your man card will automatically self destruct, which might accidentally ignite your silk panties.

;)

Back