Hi everybody!

Hi guys! My name is Marino, I'm from Naples, Southern Italy.

My passion with these nice firebombs started in March 2011, when I decided to grow my first chilli plants, having some seeds taken from two commercial italian varieties.

But... my knowledge of the web brought me on an Italian community, that made me discover the varied and so-colourful world of chillies. With the help of the members I succeeded in widening my "cultivation" to 30 plants, with 17 different vaieties from all over the world.
And... now I'm expanding internationally :).

Now that the Autumn is progressing and many plants are dying, I'm planning the new growing season, with the new growing list (now 28 varieties).

Personal interests: I study Economics (BA in Economics and Management; MsC in Business Administration), play rugby, and, in the spare time, practise saltwater fishing: surfcasting, rockfishing and scuba diving; and, obviousley, take care of my chilli plants.

That's all folks, see you in the threads!

Marino

:welcome: From Australia.
With all those hobbies, its a wonder you have time to take care of your plants.
Alot of members on here wouldnt sleep if only to take care of their precious babies... :crazy:

:welcome: From Australia.
With all those hobbies, its a wonder you have time to take care of your plants.
Alot of members on here wouldnt sleep if only to take care of their precious babies... :crazy:
yeah, but I think that, in my case, caring of my plants 10 minutes per day is enough... the only things the plants do require are water and sunlight.

I just add some fertilizer 1 and 2 months after the final repot, and keep my eyes skinned in case of parasitic attack, especially during the spring.

P.S.: I do not use any light-box, because: a) I do not have enough space in my house; b) it's expensive; c) the sunlight here works quite good.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Ciao Marino

I love your part of Italy--I'll bet you grow some crazy stuff on that volcanic soil there.

The south of Italy rocks. The pizza, coffee, and limoncello there are unique and irreproducible, even in other parts of the country.

[La familia di mia moglie รจ dal nord d'Italia. Loro non riescono a tolerare neanche un pochino di pepe nero!]

Back