Hi Folks!

Downriver

Extreme Member
Hello everyone and greetings from Virginia. I’ve been lookin around here a bit and like what I read so I thought I’d hang around awhile. You folks sound like fun.

I grow lots of different veggies, including 20 or so varieties of peppers.

I grew Bhuts last year and truly wonder what I’m supposed to do with them lol. Surely nobody EATS them!

I also grew 7-Pots last year and they’re a fake! One pepper only lasted me four pots. Maybe my pot was too big?

Anyway, I also grew Naga J’s (c.frutescens) - Definitely my new favorite “warm” pepper. Not too hot, not too bland. I use it in everything (almost).

Grew a bunch of sweet peppers as well, but maybe I’ll save all that for another time :>).

Welcome from Fort Worth

DownRiver said:
Hello everyone and greetings from Virginia. I’ve been lookin around here a bit and like what I read so I thought I’d hang around awhile. You folks sound like fun.

I grow lots of different veggies, including 20 or so varieties of peppers.

I grew Bhuts last year and truly wonder what I’m supposed to do with them lol. Surely nobody EATS them!

I also grew 7-Pots last year and they’re a fake! One pepper only lasted me four pots. Maybe my pot was too big?

Anyway, I also grew Naga J’s (c.frutescens) - Definitely my new favorite “warm” pepper. Not too hot, not too bland. I use it in everything (almost).

Grew a bunch of sweet peppers as well, but maybe I’ll save all that for another time :>).

Well I'm sure you can see that some DO actually eat Bhut's LOL and as you can see we lots of things with them...LOL...Welcome to the site from Brunswick Ohio

WOW! Thanks for all the warm welcomes from all over the place! This is a way COOL place. I think I'm gonna like it here a lot!

Welcome to the forum from the sunshine state,From an expatrioted Virginian and former Shennandoah river rat...

Back