Hi from Binbagz. UK.

Well What can I say about me?? Love any thing that comes with the title hot sauce lol the hotter the better I think. (All though a little taste element has to be there as well.)

Fave pepper has got to be the Naga. I still remember the first one I ate like it was last night. My Hot sauce collection has filled my cupboard and has spilled out to take up the top of the computer tableas well. Fave sauces - Ultra death from Mr Blair ranks quite high. But My personal faves have got to be 10 min burn just for the taste and Who dares burns. 2nd assault.

Also have begun writing reviews nothing as major as some of the guys out there but hey, why not have a go. just search for binnagz on youtube.

Well have to go now. laters hot heads

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

Welcome, I'm new to this site as well, growing anything? :welcome:

Dave
Well What can I say about me?? Love any thing that comes with the title hot sauce lol the hotter the better I think. (All though a little taste element has to be there as well.)

Fave pepper has got to be the Naga. I still remember the first one I ate like it was last night. My Hot sauce collection has filled my cupboard and has spilled out to take up the top of the computer tableas well. Fave sauces - Ultra death from Mr Blair ranks quite high. But My personal faves have got to be 10 min burn just for the taste and Who dares burns. 2nd assault.

Also have begun writing reviews nothing as major as some of the guys out there but hey, why not have a go. just search for binnagz on youtube.

Well have to go now. laters hot heads

Welcome, I'm new to this site as well, growing anything? :welcome:

Dave

Just put a few seeds in the dirt for sprouting. But we all know what the british weather is like so with growing your kinda limited to what you can do in your house. Have recently updated my profile page to include what I'm "TRYING" to grow, LOL.

And thank you friends for making me feel welcome. Hope I can contribute enough to the community.

Back