Hola from Texas!!

Hi everyone. I am a Chilehead in search of like-minded individuals all over the world. I enjoy all types of spicy foods, although my favorite cuisine would have to be Oriental leaning towards Thai. Of course, being from Texas, I know a thing or two about BBQ. I love spicy brisket and ribs. Just something about sitting out by a smoking BBQ pit inhaling the fumes with a strong cigar and an ice-cold Shiner bock. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to discussing all things chile.

:hell:
mojotom

Welcome from Fort Worth Mojo. Ah yes, the ice cold beer brewed in Texas, by Texans, for Texans. My favorite also. You will like this place.

Thanks, Jack. It'll be rodeo time here in Houston in a little over a month. I'm starting to gear up for cook-off heaven!!!!

Welcome to THP Tom from Alaska.

I actually spend time in Texas during the winter months just outside of Porter, TX so I guess we are kinda neighbors when I'm in Texas "thawing out" from the long cold Alaska winters.

welcome to the forum! have to agree with you, not much like doing some grilling and having a beer. i usually save the cigar for afterwards though.

Back