food Holy Mole!

SmokenFire said:
Conundrum.   Like that time of night when you can't decide if more beer or more whiskey is warranted or how the fuck Immona get up off the floor and go to bed. Crawl, or wall-walk.  ;)
I'm glad someone around here knows how to spell that word. I wasn't sure if it was an a or an o. I thought about it for a long time. :Rofl:

I'm sure he's not used to posting this fast.  That's why you see grammatical errors.

Scoville DeVille said:
I'm glad someone around here knows how to spell that word. I wasn't sure if it was an a or an o. I thought about it for a long time. :rofl:

Use google bruh

Scoville DeVille said:
What the hell is a "google"?

It's on that electro thingy in your living room you keep trying to toast bread in...

old_computer_google.jpg

Dykealiscious said:

lol 

I got the seed from a THP member, they were marked as Jamaican Gold.  Growth/habit looked a lot like a scotch bonnet to me, but flavor was a little sweeter and not quite as hot.  I smoke roasted a bunch of them over pecan wood and used up the very last of them in that mole.  

Also good to see you back around :)

I've been lurking. I just havnt grown anything since last year. I have been mashing a batch of different super hots since August so now they are soaking in vinegar and I just havnt gotten around to making the sauce. But this batch will likely kill me lol.

Never had mole. Is there any specific way you are supposed to eat it? I see it used hot on meat/chicken often. Can you eat it cold on whatever? I read Mole is typically considered the main dish itself and everything you eat it with is secondary.

Mole is the main dish. Legend has it that a dignitary was coming to visit a small town in Jalisco Mexico (if memory serves) so the nuns in the village created this complex dish to serve to him. It is traditionally served with chicken or turkey and whatever sides you like.

It is never served cold, unless you're my wife and it's 2:00 in the morning. :D

Mole is liken to Italian marina sauce.

Back