Hop Lovers Unite!

Stone ruination $15.99 a sixer!!!!!!

Jesus, I can nearly brew a 5 gallon batch for that! (not an imperial IPA, mind you, but a respectable pale ale nonetheless)

I balked. Got the regular Stone IPA for $9.49.

So sue me.

Victory's Hop Devil and Hop Wallop

Troeg's Hopback Amber (yum) and my personal all time favorite:

Nugget%202007%20300.jpg

Pennsylvania makes some delicious beers.

imaguitargod said:
Nugget Nector's pritty darn good I must say. I've also had it on tap as well.

Have you ever gone to Great Lakes and had their stuff on tap? I've been meaning to make a pilgrimage to the home of my beloved Christmas Ale for a while now, I imagine the Commodore Perry IPA they have on tap atm is pretty tasty.

Skydiver said:
Have you ever gone to Great Lakes and had their stuff on tap? I've been meaning to make a pilgrimage to the home of my beloved Christmas Ale for a while now, I imagine the Commodore Perry IPA they have on tap atm is pretty tasty.

I go there quite often. I'm probably going to go this Friday b/c they have a Mai Bock on tap. Their stuff is WAAAAAAAYYYYY better on tap than in bottles. Make the trip on June 20th and meet us at the party then go for pints ;)

Skydiver said:

I will try that Nugget Nectar, but speaking of Great Lakes...I really wish they sold Blackout Stout here! Love that stuff!

Stone ruination and IPA are good, but the DEAD GUY ale is my favorite beer EVER.

So much hop goodness, but with malty sweetness to match. LOVELY.

Couldn't find that Nugget Nectar at any of the stores I was at earlier...did get some good beer though! Drinking some Weyerbacher Simcoe Double IPA..it's really damn good. It's a seasonal offering though, so you might have trouble finding it.

Bottled My HAZMAT Hop Bomb 3 days ago!! Can't wait to try it.

By the Way, Card carrying beer snobs dislike the "double IPA" misnomer.

The double does not refer to double the hops or double the malt.

For 500 points, does anyone know what the double refers to?

Double fermentation?

Drinking a DFH 120 min IPA right now..I don't know how (or why) those guys on youtube pound these things. I guess they had 10 bucks to spare..

Back