• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

hope we make it through this.

Thanks again guys. We are safe and sound and getting into bed.

AAAAAAAAnd we just lost power again. Thank god the laptop has a full charge and I can tether my computer to my cell phone for internet. Gotta love technology.

Ah I hope it makes it.

CIMG0360.jpg

So smooth and perfect.

SDC11420.jpg

You can see how big some of these things really are.

SDC11431.jpg

I am still tripping out at your pic, we had some huge hail here in Melbourne last year but it missed my hood.

Glad to see you and your family are safe and sound...

...you folks are gettin' some powerful storms down your way...

...best wishes for all of you stayin' safe and out of harm's way...

:cheers:

dvg

Odin's Crotch! That's some hellacious hail. I'm glad you
escaped relatively unscathed. We were in Gatlinburg re-
cently but the storms were nothing of this magnitude.

Are you saving some of the bigger pieces in your freezer?

I'm glad you are ok MW. Horrible tragedy these tornadoes that hit the south. The stormfront is here now. We had one possible tornado go through just to the west of me this morning. You ok Justaguy? Another warning right now that looks like it is coming straight for us.

Crazy weather. :crazy: Be glad it was just hail and not another deadly tornado. Car repair shops are flooded with insurance claims from the hail here last week. This cold front is still not here but will be very soon. Sorry about the car Noah that just sucks. :hell: The size of the hail in your pics is huge hope we don't see anything like that. :pray:

All good here. May sleep in the basement today just in case. Jay be careful.

MW that is not hail. Those are baby glaciers. Holy Shyte.

Am I the first to notice that it is spring not fall which means all those leaves were stripped from the trees by the mini-glaciers?

MW you guys down there are all in my prayers.

We're all good here. Multiple tornado warnings this morning, and one or two possible small ones in the area, but no damage here.

Glad to hear you all made it through. Plants getting killed sucks and the car.. i know, lost a truck in 2008 to a 60foot maple. if i get some pods this year i can send ya some if your loses are too hard core.

Back