Hot beer

sounds good cd! yeti imperial stout (oak aged or not) is a great beer..i like most great divide offerings, a solid brewery indeed.

Ive never seen hot beer here.Mind you id love to try it..lol anything hot id love to try it..to think..the 2 things I love hot and beer man it must be good :lol:

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Ive never seen hot beer here.Mind you id love to try it..lol anything hot id love to try it..to think..the 2 things I love hot and beer man it must be good :cool:
I'm with you. I'm still looking for hot beer.

cheezydemon said:
It is wonderful. I am also a fan of Yeti Imperial stout. They have an "Oak aged" version which would not sit well with purists. It is delicious at first sip, but you can't drink 2 of them!
I actually brewed a really good chocolate stout 6-7 months ago. I actually used (Germans cover your eyes) a couple of hershey's kisses in it! Very unorthodox, but it worked great.

Nothing wrong with just enjoying a good rich one once in a while.;):) Although, I usually like a few though.:lol::lol:

imaguitargod said:
I'm with you. I'm still looking for hot beer.

I did look for the Rogue Chipotle Ale when I was in Schenectady, but no joy. Maybe they'll start carrying that around here now that some of the laws have changed.

If my beer was heated, what would cool my mouth? Just Kidding. This is really interesting. I've never seen any heated beers in the northeast..Tom , the guy I work with, cuts a serrano in half and adds to his beer o choice sometimes

sorry to burst your bubble, but the rogue chipotle is not only not hot, but it tastes bad. :shocked: pam if you want some bad enough you can ship me some peppers and ill send you a bottle of it. im pretty sure i can buy it at total wine.

ehh i don't think it tasted bad, but i agree..it wasn't hot at all. to be honest, i thought it would've had more flavor..which was also what i was worried about.

i'd consider it a moderately good beer...easy to drink, nothing crazy or offensive about it, but just not superb.

maybe some habanero or bhut jolokia ale would have some kick to it! :shocked:

Back