• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

cmpman1974 said:
Welcome to this forum Riccardo. Small world, huh? :) I hope you're doing well. For some reason, your pictures are not showing up (just red Xs). I'm glad to hear you're getting pods on those Douglah plants.

Mine are starting to load up. :) Pod shapes are highly variable, but they are still small as of yet. The pod load is actually surprising for the plant size.

Chris
Hello Chris!
Now you should be able to see my pictures..

This is the Trinidad Douglah ripening..it's the time of the truth..Red or Brown?
post-1-1217355006_thumb.jpg

Let's hope it goes to brown Roccardo! :) Nice pod. Keep us updated.

By the way, this Douglah is the most variable pod I've ever seen. It takes on all sorts of shapes, sizes, texture, etc. No plant is the same and no pods on the plant are. It's very interesting.

I have a plant that is extremely productive and has smaller pods. At first I thought they were stunted, but I don't believe so now. They are super mean looking pimpled pods. I hope they ripen brown! I opened a green one and it literally had a pool of capsaicin on the bottom!

Chris

Chris

Riccardo said:
Hello Chris!
Now you should be able to see my pictures..

This is the Trinidad Douglah ripening..it's the time of the truth..Red or Brown?
post-1-1217355006_thumb.jpg

looking good ricardo mine are only babys at the moment so its interesting to see your plant pics.they'll go brown i have no doubt about that ;)

Great looking pod, looks like sth that is going to cause some pain, no matter what!!! I like the overall pimpled look of it. I can't wait till my plants finally decide to sport some flowers, but I'm way behind in time I guess. Couldn't resist planting the seeds when I got them when everything else was already ready for transplanting!
Thanks to Trini Hottie for the seeds once again. What would we do without her???

Back