• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

my plants are getting back to life :D , since the last week new leaves where growing ! I'll try to add pix this week it make a long time since I did'nt add nothing !!

I'll ask to the 2 persone that not revieve t'dad douglah seed to send back there address .....I broke my modem so I cant go on internet really often soo ...sorry about the delay

yeah !!I'm back sorry guys I just broke my f/$king modem but it fixed now :) and sorry I did'nt send the douglah seed yet but I'll do befor weekend ...and my plants are going nice so I'll have other seed soon !

ps:potawie I got your package :cool: yellow peruvian in bloody cesar is DOPEEE !!! I love it !!! thanks for the bean too .....I also recieve the talas' one and some inka red and wild brazil (I dont rememeber who send does ,I recieve so many LOL sorry ....but thanks A LOTT !!I really enjoy)

Alex...I am growing the wild brazilian and they are gorgeous plants...

I'm looking forward to pictures of your plants again. Are they in pots still or in the ground?

Chris

QuebecFire said:
yeah !!I'm back sorry guys I just broke my f/$king modem but it fixed now :) and sorry I did'nt send the douglah seed yet but I'll do befor weekend ...and my plants are going nice so I'll have other seed soon !

ps:potawie I got your package :cool: yellow peruvian in bloody cesar is DOPEEE !!! I love it !!! thanks for the bean too .....I also recieve the talas' one and some inka red and wild brazil (I dont rememeber who send does ,I recieve so many LOL sorry ....but thanks A LOTT !!I really enjoy)

hehe some pix from 2d:

left= 7pod right = Trinidad Douglah

2 in five gal= Trinidad scorpion in the back = mini naga morich in the front is caraebian habanero

Hmmm Wow!
Big plants man. Nice
Here is my 7- pod finally.
graphi1296.jpg

I'm really happy to see it :D

I just save my plant from a terrible hail rain ....I dont know what happen LOL it was like in the x files....some one call to my home and the number was 555-555-5555 ...LOOLLL I just find it soo weird that I took my cell phone to took a picture of the incoming call ,but at the same moment a huge rain of hail start so I had decide to film it and it the same moment I realize that I was filming hail on my plant :( DAMNNNN I just run like a crazy to get them inside so all is ok !!! :D ....but weird i mean 555-5555 is not suposed to existe ???
wtf is that

glad you got your plants in before the hail hit hard...your plants look very happy QF..

that phone number is really weird....

LOL yeah ! I was realy sure that number does nt existe cause in the movies when some one call somewere the number is always 555-5555 .anyway !yeah my plant are nice and get bigger from week to week ,I'm sure at the end of the summer they'll be very big !!I'm also hurry to see new pod cause I haven't seed no more

Welcome to this forum Riccardo. Small world, huh? :) I hope you're doing well. For some reason, your pictures are not showing up (just red Xs). I'm glad to hear you're getting pods on those Douglah plants.

Mine are starting to load up. :) Pod shapes are highly variable, but they are still small as of yet. The pod load is actually surprising for the plant size.

Chris

Back