• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

HOT RANCH FLAVORED PRODUCTS

IS ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH ANY HOT RANCH PRODUCTS, I MAKE A COATED PEANUT ( POTATO CHIP COATED PEANUT) AND ONE OF THE FLAVORS I'M EXPERIMENTING WITH IS A HOT/RANCH COMBINATION AND I HAVE TO SAY I THINK I'M ON TO SOMTHING, THIS MAY EVEN HAVE A SALSA OR SAUCE APPLICATION. HOW THIS HAPPENED, I WAS AT THE BAR WITH SOME FRIENDS AND WE WERE SAMPLING MY ORIGINAL FLAVOR, CHILI NUTTERZ, ONE GUY STARTED DIPPING THEM IN RANCH DRESSING ON HIS SALAD, AN THEN STARTED RAVING ABOUT IT, THEY WERE PRETTY GOOD. I STARTED TO EXP WITH MY HABANERO BLEND AND RANCH WHICH IS GOOD, HOWEVER NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND A PROFESSIONAL PEPPER CLUB I THOUGHT I WOULD SEEK SOME ADVISE PEPPER/RANCH COMBONATIONS.:idea::idea::idea:

Cool Ranch Doritos seem to be popular. Not real hot though.

thehotpepper.com said:
Cool Ranch Doritos seem to be popular. Not real hot though.

I'm a big fan of those. Maybe I should buy a bag and sprinkle some chili powder on it to have a taste? Sounds fantastic!

It's a little more then chili powder, if you want to try it , pm me with your address and I'll put some in the mail to ya.

Danny Cash makes a habanero ranch sauce that's pretty tasty. Only one I know of. The nice thing about the ranch/habanero combo is the fat in the dressing tames the heat for non-chili heads. If you want some feedback (public or private) send me a PM and we can talk.

I know you said Ranch....

But I make a homemade blue cheese with fatalli which tastes great...the fatalli goes great with the blue cheese

Hi Walnut, I'm new to the pepper, I'm only familiar with a few peppers, your basics, What is fatalli, is that a pepper.

Yeah, he's got loads of videos on youtube hasn't he? I'm the kind of person who is scared of flying so some of his videos can only be watched by peeking over the top of a cushion.

Back